LUXURY GETAWAY TO HUNTER VALLEY
Polycom and Transition Systems Australia are giving you the opportunity to win a luxury 2-night getaway to Hunter Valley this November 2018!
...OR CASH REWARDS
Recieve a $100 AUD VISA Card for every $2000 AUD spent on qualifying Polycom CX products.
2 nights at CROWNE Plaza Hotel , Return flights, exclusive dining experience and much more.
EVERYONE WINS WITH POLYCOM AND
LUXURY GETAWAY INCLUSIONS
> 2 nights at CROWNE Plaza Hotel
> Return flights to Sydney
> Transport to Hunter Valley
> Hot air balloon rides
> Exclusive dining experience and more
HUNTER VALLEY GETAWAY
Polycom and Transition Systems Australia are giving you the opportunity to win a luxury 2-night getaway to Hunter Valley from 16th to 18th of November 2018.
POLYCOM Out-Of-Support Products
The Polycom CX-RANGE RENEWAL PROMOTION is about approaching your existing Polycom customers with a business case and proposal to upgrade out of service Polycom equipment – CX500/CX600/CX3000 conference and desktop phones. Utilising install base information you can capitalise on hidden revenue opportunities.
CX500/CX600/CX3000 handsets that your customers have will be unable to make or receive calls due to the change in support from Microsoft from October 31, 2018.
POLYCOM TRADE IN PROGRAM
Hunter Valley Getaway Promotion works in conjunction with Polycom® 2018 Trio and VVX Trade-In Program for Authorized Polycom ANZ Channel Partners.
This is how Polycom Trade-In Program works: If an end-user customer trades-in their existing legacy Polycom or competitive device during the time period from July 1, 2018 through December 22, 2018, the customer will be entitled to receive incremental discounts towards their purchase of new Polycom Trio and VVX products through a Polycom Authorized reseller. Specific details and list of eligible products and accessories covered under this Trade-In Program can be found in this document.
*Upgrade out of service Polycom equipment – CX500/CX600/CX3000 conference and desktop phones and capitalise on hidden revenue opportunities in your existing customer base.
Lync Phone Edition (LPE) out-of-support phones and conference systems - CX500/CX600/CX3000
Trio range, VVX401, VVX411, VVX501 & VVX 601 phones
HOW TO SCORE A SPOT
Polycom Partners who achieve a refresh revenue threshold of $40,000 AUD will win a spot*. It's not a draw and spots are uncapped. The more revenue achieved the more people can score a guaranteed spot.
Every $2000 AUD spent on eligible Polycom Products will qualify for a $100 AUD VISA Card. Cash Rewards will be paid for up to $39,900 AUD in sales revenue per partner. Revenue over $ 40,000 AUD will automatically upgrade to a Hunter Valley Getaway Reward.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Polycom & Transition Systems’ Hunter Getaway” Promotion
The promoter is Transitions Systems Australia (the “Promoter)
1. Promotion period is 21st August – 28th October 2018
2. Only refresh revenue of Polycom CX3000 & CX500/CX 600 replaced with either Polycom VVX401, VVX411, VVX501, VVX601 and Trio product range is eligible for the promotion.
3. Revenue is calculated excluding GST.
4. Serial numbers of both replaced Polycom products and new Polycom products should be provided to Transition Systems at the time of purchase.
5. All Polycom products must be purchased from Transition Systems within the promotion period
6. Only complete orders will be eligible. Backorders will not be counted.
7. To receive one (1) spot to Hunter Valley, resellers must purchase $40,000 AUD worth of Polycom eligible products on one or more orders and
8. Partners must complete the form on the promotion website to be eligible
9. Entries are not capped.
10. Partners must confirm attendance by 5th of November 2018 or entry will be forfeited.
11. Any FBT liabilities are the responsibility of the reseller.
12. Visa Cards Cash rewards will be sent to qualifying partners withing 1 month after Promotion is finished.
13. Visa Cash Cards Rewards apply for a minimum $2000 AUD and up to $39,900 AUD in sales revenue per partner within promotion period and for qualifying Polycom products.
14. Once qualifying revenue reaches $40,000 AUD, partner receives a spot in Hunter Valley Giveaway.
15. Revenue over $ 40,000 AUD will automatically upgrade to a Hunter Valley Getaway Reward, instead of the Cash Reward.
Polycom Trade-In Program Terms and Conditions
Polycom Trio and VVX Trade-In Offer
• Program valid from July 1, 2018 through December 22, 2018, or until terminated by Polycom. NST#2018-07-138572 must be referenced in the PO to Polycom.
• This promotion is for ANZ region only.
• PO needs to include NST number, serial numbers of trade in devices, end user details and reseller details
• The equipment being traded in must be in use and in working condition prior to disposal or decommissioning to be eligible for this discount. See Acknowledgement Form.
• All units with installation and maintenance services must be purchased on one purchase order and all units must ship within the same calendar quarter.
• End Users must purchase one new qualified unit, or enter into a non-cancellable lease agreement with a term of at least 36 months for one new qualified unit, and trade in one eligible system to qualify for this discount. Customers purchasing or leasing new qualified video conferencing or infrastructure solutions must purchase an annual maintenance service agreement from a Polycom Certified Channel Partner to be eligible for this offer.
• Polycom must receive a trade-in Acknowledgement Form with the Polycom Purchase Order or email approval from the Polycom CAM. Orders received without the 2018 Trade-In Acknowledgement Form or Polycom CAM email approval will not be processed until the claim form or approval email is received.
• This offer is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
• This offer may not be combined with any other promotional or offer discounts as described here.
• Polycom will reverse or not pay the rebate on any of that month's claims if incorrect CX serial numbers have been provided
• Polycom reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
Transition Systems Australia © 2018